Thursday, October 10, 2013

Shinto



"The Way of The Gods"
Traditional spiritual path of the Japanese. It is estimated that over
130,000,000 people are Shinto. Peace and beauty are sought in this
way of life.

Shinto is a very simple spiritual path that has much power there is no
real God worship in Shinto. A purely animistic view gives that "Kami" are
the Divine in everything from people to trees. It is said that there are
8 million Kami and this has been interpreted to mean that there are Kami
for everything that there is. The major Kami in Shinto are:

Amaterasu "Great Goddess who shines from the Heavens" she is the Sun Kami
and it is from her that the Japanese Royal line descends.
Uzume The Dawn Kami,
Kami-no-Kaze The Wind Kami who is so old that he was there at the time of
creation,
Hachiman-shin or Yawata no Kami The Kami of War and Protector of Japan,
Inari the androgenous Rice Kami who grants fertility,
Izanagi Kami of Creation and Life and his wife/sister Izanami Kami of
Creation and Death, they are the parents of Amaterasu, Susanoo and Tsukuyomi.
Omoikane The Kami of Wisdom and Council of The Kami themselves,
Raiden The Kami (or Oni) of Thunder and Lightning,
Owatatsumi Dragon God of The Sea,
Suijin Kami of Water,
Susanoo-no-Mikoto The Storm Kami,
Tsukiyomino Mikoto The Moon Kami and brother of Amaterasu and Susanoo.

Along with the Great Kami are the Seven Lucky Gods

Benten Goddess of the Flowing, such as words, knowledge, thoughts and poetry
Tamonten Punisher of Criminals and God of Fortunate Warriors
Daikoku God of The Wealth of The Harvest and The Household
Yebisu The Laughing God, First child of Izanagi and Izanami
Fukurokuju, Sothern Pole Star God of Longevity and Wisdom
Hotei God of Contentment and Abundance "Laughing Buddha"
Kudokuden Goddess of Beauty, Happiness and Fertility

The Kami are neither good nor evil and are capable of both and anything
in between. "Things are as they are."

Aside from Kami there are also Oni, Kappa and Yurei.

Oni are something like Otherworldly Deamons who, although not specifically
evil, do often bring disaster, death and plague. Some dead turn into Oni
and others into Yurei.
Yurei are ghosts, and they can be dangerous as they are unsettled and often
quite unhappy.

Though there are no church services in the Shinto religion there are
many shrines big and small. Everything from a tiny niche by the road side
to a full sized temple for many attendants and monks. Each family has a
personal shrine in their house. Usually a small niche or table layed out
with statues of Kami, pictures of ancestors, candles and offerings of
incense and often strung over with zig-zag strips of paper or straw called a
Shimenawa for protection. They mimic the public shrines in every way on a miniature scale.

An ancient and unbroken tradition of ancestor veneration is still very strong
in the practice of Shinto as are moral codes of conduct. These aspects as well
as the awareness of the Kami are integral parts of everyday life.

The practices associated with the Shinto lifestyle are harvest
celebrations as well as others to mark the passing of the seasons of the
year. It is surmised that these are the reasons that Japan has been so easily
able to move forward into the future while not for a moment forgetting it's
past, continuing on with a core sense of self.

2 comments:


  1. My husband and I are both directors and shareholders in our family business. We have been married for 20 years but my husband is now going for a divorce, i agreed in the first place but i later realized what happens to my family and what rights will I have in the business if my husband divorce me, and i have worked so hard for my family and this business, i was incomplete and wondered what to do because he already went to court. I browsing on the internet when i saw a post on how a spell caster called Chief Nwaluta Mallam Zack helped someone bring back her ex, so i wondered if he can help me, i gave him the try and contacted him at his email nwalutaspelltemple@gmail.com, he told me not to worry that everything would be alright, i gave him the chance to cast the spell, he told me that in 48 hours my husband will come back and beg me, i never believed it at first, surprisingly completing 48 hours he came back and started to beg me not be to be annoyed about what he did, and now we are happy again. Thank you Chief Nwaluta Mallam Zack today my home is restored back if you are going through similar problem you can contact him at his private email {nwalutaspelltemple@gmail.com} Jessica Galan USA.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A GREAT SPELL CASTER (DR. EMU) THAT HELP ME BRING BACK MY EX GIRLFRIEND.
      Am so happy to testify about a great spell caster that helped me when all hope was lost for me to unite with my ex-girlfriend that I love so much. I had a girlfriend that love me so much but something terrible happen to our relationship one afternoon when her friend that was always trying to get to me was trying to force me to make love to her just because she was been jealous of her friend that i was dating and on the scene my girlfriend just walk in and she thought we had something special doing together, i tried to explain things to her that her friend always do this whenever she is not with me and i always refuse her but i never told her because i did not want the both of them to be enemies to each other but she never believed me. She broke up with me and I tried times without numbers to make her believe me but she never believed me until one day i heard about the DR. EMU and I emailed him and he replied to me so kindly and helped me get back my lovely relationship that was already gone for two months.
      Email him at: Emutemple@gmail.com  
      Call or Whats-app him: +2347012841542

      Delete