Thursday, October 10, 2013

Lunar Magic


Working Magic With The Moon
     

 The light shed from the face of the Moon is not its own but that of the Sun as
it lies hidden beyond the horizon. The Moon is a beaming beacon of borrowed light
and not the self-illuminated object it appears to be at first glance. When we see
by the reflected light of the Moon there is an ethereal quality to all we view,
though it is often driven from us by the more direct light of the Sun. We see
these mysterious things most often at night and they later flee into the shadows.
As The Sun rules the magic of the Physical World, so the Moon does rule that of
the Otherworld, the unmade and the unseen.

 The Moon and all she governs is feminine and highly mysterious. Women are
empowered and feel at home in the Moon's influence and men are intoxicated by
its subtle and enigmatic workings as they are by women themselves. Indeed
working with the Moon promotes knowledge of women and mystery.

 The nature of the power that the Moon wields is manifold and changeable as it
cycles through New Moon to full and back again. Her energy ebbs and flows like
the tides which she also rules. As the Moon waxes it grows stronger and this is
the time for any magic that relates to waxing and increase. Conversely, during the
time the Moon is waning and growing dark we work spells cleanse, remove and undo
that which we find undesirable.

 Magic can be affected any time you put your will toward your intention. Utilizing
the effects of the Moon is in no way necessary, mearly another powerful force you
can use to your advantage.

 If you wish to gain power from the Moon you may perform an Esbat. An Esbat is a
Lunar Rite which is performed at any of the three phases of the Moon's power. A
Full Moon Esbat is any rite to gain the power of the Full Moon and would be done
in the interest of spells and workings of growth and increase. The New sometimes
called "Dark" Moon Esbat and the Waxing Crescent Esbat are for clearing away the
old and broken and for starting new projects respectively.

Esbats are used to honour Lunar Deities if you wish to do so. They are of great
help with Lunar Magic to say the least.

 A simple example of an Esbat. Choose a phase of the Moon, (Full, Waxing or Dark)
from which you wish to draw power and find the next time the moon enters that
phase. Choose a candle and cloth of the appropriate colour (See below) and a proper
incense. On the night of or just before the desired phase of the Moon choose a
quiet spot in front of a window through which you have a good view of the Moon and
its light shines in upon you as you work (or shadow as with the Dark Moon). You may
choose to have a candle and a small cloth to place underneath, some incense, matches,
and a candle snuffer.

 In front of the window set the candle in a holder on top of the cloth, light
the incense and let it smoulder. Light the candle and speak some words to the
effect that you are harnessing the power of the "Full/Waxing/Dark" Moon. You
can state that the power be channeled into you at that moment or that it be
channeled into the candle. If you are just starting out you may want to choose
to have the energy stored in the candle, that way when you wish to cast a spell
and the Moon is out of the proper phase you need only light the candle to release
the stored energy. This can be added to any spell. If you are stating that the
Energy be stored in the candle, visualize it pouring into the candle until it is
fully charged then snuff the candle and store it till needed.

2 comments:


  1. My husband and I are both directors and shareholders in our family business. We have been married for 20 years but my husband is now going for a divorce, i agreed in the first place but i later realized what happens to my family and what rights will I have in the business if my husband divorce me, and i have worked so hard for my family and this business, i was incomplete and wondered what to do because he already went to court. I browsing on the internet when i saw a post on how a spell caster called Chief Nwaluta Mallam Zack helped someone bring back her ex, so i wondered if he can help me, i gave him the try and contacted him at his email nwalutaspelltemple@gmail.com, he told me not to worry that everything would be alright, i gave him the chance to cast the spell, he told me that in 48 hours my husband will come back and beg me, i never believed it at first, surprisingly completing 48 hours he came back and started to beg me not be to be annoyed about what he did, and now we are happy again. Thank you Chief Nwaluta Mallam Zack today my home is restored back if you are going through similar problem you can contact him at his private email {nwalutaspelltemple@gmail.com} Jessica Galan USA.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A GREAT SPELL CASTER (DR. EMU) THAT HELP ME BRING BACK MY EX GIRLFRIEND.
      Am so happy to testify about a great spell caster that helped me when all hope was lost for me to unite with my ex-girlfriend that I love so much. I had a girlfriend that love me so much but something terrible happen to our relationship one afternoon when her friend that was always trying to get to me was trying to force me to make love to her just because she was been jealous of her friend that i was dating and on the scene my girlfriend just walk in and she thought we had something special doing together, i tried to explain things to her that her friend always do this whenever she is not with me and i always refuse her but i never told her because i did not want the both of them to be enemies to each other but she never believed me. She broke up with me and I tried times without numbers to make her believe me but she never believed me until one day i heard about the DR. EMU and I emailed him and he replied to me so kindly and helped me get back my lovely relationship that was already gone for two months.
      Email him at: Emutemple@gmail.com  
      Call or Whats-app him: +2347012841542

      Delete